West Virginia & Ohio Non-Profit Insurance
Protection for your non-profit – so you can get back to work. Serving St. Marys, Parkersburg, Marietta, and all of West Virginia and Ohio.
Pleasants County Insurance Agency, Inc. understands the needs of non-profit companies in both West Virginia and Ohio — you can find our offices in St. Marys, and our clients all around WV and OH.
As an independent insurance agency, we take pride in reviewing your options with multiple insurance companies and comparing protection and prices to find the best value for your organization.
Pleasants County Insurance Agency, Inc. understands that in West Virginia and Ohio, there are as many unique insurance needs as companies who do business here.
We’re Here to Serve You
Non-profit insurance is designed to protect your organization against risks associated with running a not for profit business. It may include general liability, property, workers’ compensation, and auto insurance along with product and director insurance coverage.
To talk with one of our helpful team members about your organization’s non-profit insurance needs, contact us today.
WV & OH Non-Profit Insurance Options
Here are some of the typical coverage options you may want to consider:
- General Liability — This type of coverage provides protection for your non-profit under many circumstances. It’s a broad commercial insurance policy that covers exposures of your business. If a visitor, customer, supplier, or associate is injured on the organization’s property, you will be covered.
- Property Insurance — This type of coverage will make sure that your property is covered in the event of a fire, storm, vandalism, or other similar events.
- Commercial Auto Insurance — If any of your staff or volunteers use vehicles for your non-profit organization, commercial auto insurance will help protect them and your organization in the event of an auto accident.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance — Workers’ compensation coverage pays for medical care and physical rehabilitation of employees injured at work. This coverage also helps to replace lost wages while they are unable to work.
- Product Insurance — If your organization sells products to the public, product insurance coverage will help protect your non-profit from lawsuits resulting from customers claiming they were injured or hurt by your organization’s products.
- Directors Insurance — This type of coverage is designed to help protect your non-profit’s board of directors in the event that a lawsuit is brought against the organization.
Every non-profit organization is unique – request a free quote or call us at 304-684-7688 today to find out how to get the best value on non-profit insurance for your organization.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from West Virginia's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.